[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Item 2(c): Direction re occupancy enforcement

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu May 28 17:04:25 MDT 2015

Sender: Shoemaker, Andrew

Members of Council,
I look forward to our discussion of the issues raised in the Staff Memo seeking direction on strategies to support the enforcement of existing occupancy laws and increasing public confidence regarding the same.   The Staff Memo discusses a number of options that I place into three categories: (1) disclosure and accountability; (2) moving from criminal to administrative remedies; and (3) removing currently-grandfathered occupancy limits.  I attach three documents from Fort Collins that bear on items (1) and (2)
that you may find useful to our discussion this evening.