[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Boulder County Bus then Bike Shelter at Boulder Junction is in serious jeopardy- action needed now

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu May 28 16:59:30 MDT 2015

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Thanks, Edward, for this information. Could you please provide for us the details of the bike shelter, size, etc. ?
And also could you provide us some options for where on site this bike shelter could be conveniently located for bicyclists using the bus, assuming we don't worry about the FAR restrictions?  That would be very helpful for trying to resolve this situation.
 I'm wondering how this project could get this far to completion without the critical bike shelter as an important component being included.

Thanks much. I'm curious about options council has to address this on site.

"Polite conservationists leave no mark save the scars upon the Earth that could have been prevented had they stood their ground."
- David Brower (1912-2000)

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Thomas Jefferson