[bouldercouncilhotline] HOTLINE: Fwd: Possible involuntary landmarking

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 3 16:50:49 MST 2015

Sender: Lewis, Alisa on behalf of Lisa Morzel

Colleagues,

In the spirit of full disclosure regarding the potential landmarking of 747 12th street tonight, I am forwarding this email exchange between myself and one of the property owners, Lisa Johnson. Her email was sent to council after our first reading and she basically asked us why we did not follow suite to George's action and no vote on first reading.  I should also add that I have communicated with Lisa on other matters relating to her home in north Boulder.

Lisa Morzel
Member of Boulder City Council

A republic is a political order in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who are entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them.

Also a group of people working as equals in the same sphere or field.

"Politics is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."  Paul Wellstone 1944-2002

Begin forwarded message: