[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: 4400 Peach Court Water Service Question

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jul 31 09:07:31 MDT 2015

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

I have many questions about this and plan to pull this off the consent agenda tonight.

Thanks

Lisa
*********

Lisa Morzel
Member of Boulder City Council

"Politics
 is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."  Paul Wellstone 1944-2002

From:  Jeff Hirt

At the July 27, 2015 Council Agenda Committee meeting, Council Member Plass requested information on whether or not the Left Hand Water District (LHWD) could serve the property at 4400 Peach Court if the city did
 not (per the 7/28/15 first reading, agenda item 3Q).

The property owner is requesting city water through an out of city utility agreement, with second reading slated for August 6. In 2013, the Left Hand Water District (LHWD) indicated that it can serve the property
 with water. City staff confirmed with the LHWD that this is still the case under current conditions.

Through an intergovernmental agreement with the LHWD,  city staff requested that Left Hand Water
not serve the property as it is in the city’s Area III-Planning Reserve boundaries as outlined in tonight’s agenda memo. Instead, city staff is recommending that the property be served with city water.

For any other questions about this request, please contact Jeff Hirt (hirtj at bouldercolorado.gov).

Jeff Hirt, AICP
City of Boulder Community Planning + Sustainability
1739 Broadway, 4th Floor, Boulder, CO 80302
Email:
hirtj at bouldercolorado.gov
Phone: (303) 441-4497
<image001.png><image002.png>  <image003.png><image004.png><image005.png>