[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Request of CAC to schedule Update on Folsom for business meeting, not study session

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jul 28 10:31:43 MDT 2015

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Thanks, Jane, for the update.  However, given the volume of public comment council has now received to date on Folsom, I think having this discussion in a study session does not allow for public comment nor any votes or changes that may be proposed by council. I request CAC schedule this discussion for one of our many multiple business meetings we will be having in August.

I plan to raise this issue under matters at tomorrow's meeting or on August 4th.

Thanks

Lisa
*********

Lisa Morzel
Member of Boulder City Council

"Politics is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."  Paul Wellstone 1944-2002