[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Public Works - Great Job for the City

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jul 14 09:48:24 MDT 2015

Sender: Rait, Maureen

Dear Macon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback about the efforts of our city employees.   I will share this with the staff.   The recovery from the 2013 Flood has demonstrated that we are all in this together and the collaboration across the entire organization with the community has been extraordinary!

Mo