[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jan 5 17:52:10 MST 2015

Sender: Young, Mary

Dear Colleagues,

The Consortium of Cities at which I represent Boulder (with Lisa as back-up) made the decision in 2014 to focus on the interconnected issues of homelessness, aging in place and affordable housing in 2015.

At the December meeting of the Consortium, the county made an "ask" of its members to prioritize the 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness. Specifically, to exhibit leadership around the issue and take action. One potential action could
 be collaborating on funding for an implementation study/plan for the 10 year plan. This particular meeting was well represented by the other county municipalities and there was interest in such a collaboration.

This is a request to include some time during our retreat to discuss the feasibility of and interest for such an effort.

Best to you all in 2015!

Mary Dolores Young