[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Boulder makes another top 10 list

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Feb 10 13:24:35 MST 2015

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council members and HOTLINE followers,

I thought in light of the economic and land use development discussions we are having that you might like to see how we fit in the national context for US innovative technology hubs.  We punch well above our weight in a couple of categories, as usual.

Not surprisingly, 10 out of 10 of these hottest hubs are near a major university.

http://bizwest.com/boulder-fort-collins-make-most-innovative-tech-hubs-top-10-list/

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council