[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Item 3M - Committee requests for changes to Ballot Titles

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Aug 19 09:38:02 MDT 2015

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Tom, as I indicated during our meeting tonight, I am fine with the Committee proposed language with the exception of the five things that I point out in the attached memo. This memo has the redlined changes  (actually the changes are in blue on my copy) of the Committee—it is what I received from you this afternoon. And the  comments and changes that I have made are in red when I look at the document on my computer.

Thanks very much.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member
1726 Mapleton Ave.