[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Civic Area Master Plan

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Apr 3 12:20:12 MDT 2015

Sender: Cowles, Macon

In order not to waste time and money on deferred decisions related to the design of the Civic Area space, the first thing Council will need to decide is what to do with 1) the Bandshell, and 2) the Atrium building. Shall the Civic Area Planning be wrapped around
 one or both of these structures? Until we have made the decision as to each of these, planners are left guessing at the outcome.

We do not make final decisions at Study Sessions. But let’s be prepared to tee up decisions on these two buildings at a Council meeting in the near term.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member

1726 Mapleton Ave.

Boulder, Colorado 80304