[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Windows Updates on City Computers -

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Sep 9 16:15:48 MDT 2014

Sender: IT-System Status

As part of our general maintenance of your computer, the IT department is pushing some updates to you starting today.  Typically, these updates are invisible other than the reboot that is required.

There is a patch in this group that is necessary, but some people have gotten the pop-up below when they open Outlook the first time after it is installed.  If you get this pop-up, please check the “Don’t ask me about this website again”
 box, and say “Allow.”  You may not see this message; not all testers have.  This is a trusted City of Boulder website, so you are safe to allow this.

As always, if you have any problems with your computer after the patches are installed, please contact the
IT Help Desk at our email address or x3086.

Kim McCleskey
IT Customer Service Coordinator
City of Boulder
303-441-4185