[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Questions for tonight's amps study session

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Oct 29 11:27:18 MDT 2014

Sender: Winter, Molly

Dear Lisa:
Thank you for your inquiry. Staff will gather together the requested information and respond back to City Council by the end of next week.  We will break out
 the revenue and expense information by the different parking districts as well as the different functional areas, as well as provide the other information regarding private parking costs and debut service.

Sincerely,
Molly Winter