[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Email List for Annexation, Rezoning, Concept, Site and Use Review Hearings

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Oct 27 08:52:21 MDT 2014

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Over the last couple of years, planning staff is reaching out further into the community to invite people to be involved in planning processes, such as the Civic Area planning project, Envision East Arapahoe and others.

Can people sign up easily for receiving an email notice of hearings for concept, site or use reviews and annexations and rezoning? If so, please provide Council with the URL that we can pass along to constituents with an interest in planning and
 projects in the City.

If we don't have such an easy signup, how much staff time would be required to make such a signup? My thought is that we should have a list, like the Hotline, that anyone with an interest in Boulder planning will receive, regardless of where they
 live.

Thanks very much.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member