[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: My reason for (reluctantly) missing tonight's study session

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Nov 13 13:28:02 MST 2014

Sender: Jones, Suzanne

Dear All--

I just wanted to remind everyone that I won't be attending tonight's study session as it interferes with my other Council duties of representing Boulder at the Denver Regional Council of Governments' monthly board meeting tonight.  I would skip the DRCOG meeting except tonight there is an important vote on regional equity funding criteria for the next round of DRCOG transportation funding, which is obviously a priority for Boulder.

I will look forward to watching the robust energy discussion online after the fact--so make it a good one!
Cheers,
Zan

Suzanne Jones