[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Additional background information for Comprehensive Housing Strategy discussion

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Mar 28 08:00:08 MDT 2014

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council members and Hotline followers,

Attached are the final report of the Affordable Housing Task Force from 2011, as well as a minority report sent by some members of the Task Force expressing their concern about the processes and outcomes of that Task Force.  These were forwarded to me by
 a member of the community as resources to understand the recent history of the City work on affordable housing, and I thought they were valuable enough to share with you.  They gave me food for thought regarding public processes as we work on the Comprehensive
 Housing Strategy about which we will hear an update at our next meeting.  I think that housing will be a key component of the 2015 Comp Plan update, so I wanted to share these documents.

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council
weavers at bouldercolorado.gov