[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Excellent perspective on municipal utility motivations

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Mar 19 16:08:15 MDT 2014

Sender: Weaver, Sam

P {
        MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px
}

Fellow Council members and Hotline followers,

I wanted to be certain that you got a chance to read Heather Bailey's excellent summary of the opportunities for Boulder in transforming our electric power system.  This piece came out this morning in the Daily Camera, and it sums up clearly the path towards
 a more localized, democratic, resilient and sustainable energy supply:

http://www.dailycamera.com/guest-opinions/ci_25369372/transforming-our-energy-future-why-it-matters

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council