[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Updated spreadsheet on Boulder Growth Trajectory

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Jan 11 17:26:40 MST 2014

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Folks,

I love the residents of this town!  Stephen Colby picked up my spreadsheet about growth in Boulder off of the Hotline, noticed an error in it, and showed me how to fix it.  This is free peer review - crowd-sourcing!

As I was making corrections he had pointed out, I also caught another error.  The big picture is the same, but the updated attached spreadsheet is an improved snapshot of where we are headed in Boulder from a population perspective, based on current projections and a couple of simple assumptions about how that growth will play out.  It has a graph now!  Let me know if you have any feedback.

I look forward to the retreat this weekend.

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council
weavers at bouldercolorado.gov