[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: P&DS Advisors

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Dec 20 15:35:48 MST 2014

Sender: Young, Mary

Hi Charles,

A few questions have come to mind:

1. How are advisors selected?

2. Can a non-industry professional member of the public become an advisor?

3. Are the meetings noticed?

4. Are the meetings open to the public?

5. Are they recorded, and if they are, where can the public find the audio?

6. Are meeting minutes kept? If they are, please provide links to the minutes.

7. What kind of business and/or process improvements/suggestions have resulted from these meetings?

8. Who from staff attends the meetings?

Thank you.

Wishing you the best for a happy holiday season,

Mary Dolores Young