[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Deadline extended for feedback on the Climate-Energy Study Session--Responses requested by December 10th

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Dec 3 17:07:59 MST 2014

Sender: KenCairn, Brett

Dear Colleagues
In order to not rush our busy Council members on their feedback regarding the Climate-Energy Study session, we have postponed the Summary approval to January 20th.  With this extension we’re now postponing final feedback/questions from Council on the November 12th Study Session to December 10th.  We would really appreciate any additional responses from Council members who weren’t able to attend that evening.  If anyone needs beyond the 10th, please let me know so we can adjust our document finalization schedule.

Thank you

Brett

Brett KenCairn
Senior Environmental Planner
Community Planning and Sustainability
1739 Broadway, 4th Floor / Boulder, CO 80302
mail: PO Box 791 / Boulder, CO 80306-0791
303.441.3272 (o)
970.846.7344 (m)
Kencairnb at bouldercolorado.gov