[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Alcohol and 500 foot rule - First Reading Question

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Oct 3 11:57:23 MDT 2013

Sender: Cowles, Macon

The groups that recently considered the land use changes, changes to the 500 foot rule and restructuring BLA all said it was important to take into consideration all the "working groups" [plural] in arriving at a decision. So it would be very helpful for Council
 to be reminded of the many working groups, who was on them, their conclusions, etc.--the things I mentioned in my last Hotline-- so that we don't just focus on the materials and input from this summer. I believe that is what UHCAMC, DBI and the others are
 recommending when they say that listening to input from all the "groups" is important.

Thank you.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member

1726 Mapleton Ave.