[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Boulder Junction Easements (Agenda Item 3.H)

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 19 10:06:41 MDT 2013

Sender: Ferro, Charles

Council Member Plass:
Thanks for your question at the Council Agenda Committee meeting this morning regarding the Boulder Junction easements.

New easements will be dedicated as part of the attached Construction & Maintenance Agreement (C&M) between the City and the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe railroad
 (BNSF) (referenced on pg. 184 of your packet). BNSF is currently processing the dedication of 3 easement agreements, one of which is for the replacement easement B (as required by the C&M).

The City has provided payment for the easement acquisition and BNSF has acknowledged that they have all the necessary materials to complete their process. Staff inquired
 two weeks ago regarding BNSF�s expected timing for the easement dedications. Per the attached email, it is estimated that it will take approximately 30 days, well in advance of the effective date for the proposed vacations (early May).

Please feel free to contact Chandler Van Schaack at 303-441-3137 or via email at
vanschaackC at bouldercolorado.gov with any additional questions.

Sincerely,
Charles

Charles Ferro, AICP
Development Review Manager
City of Boulder - Department of Community Planning + Sustainability
303.441.4012 - Direct
303.441.3241 - Fax
ferroc at bouldercolorado.gov
www.bouldercolorado.gov

New Services Center hours begin on January 7th!

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.& Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
LUR & TEC application appointments are also now available.

Alex,

I submitted the file to my management team late last week.  That being said, the easements should be signed in approximately 30 days (the file is reviews 3 times before it is presented to BNSF).  Once executed,
 the Title and Escrow team will contact you and send the originals.

In the meantime, please call or e-mail me with any questions.  I appreciate your efforts as well!

Jones Lang LaSalle - Proud Real Estate Partner of BNSF

Sincerely,
Matt Webb
Associate Transaction Manager
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.