[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Agenda Item 5B

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Mar 18 07:36:18 MDT 2013

Sender: Ageton, Suzy

In reviewing the materials for this matter, I noted a list of other outdoor swimming pools that have been approved by the Landmarks Board within the Mapleton Historic District, three within the last two years.  Assuming this information is correct, I would like to know the Landmarks Board vote for each of the projects listed below.  I would like both the numerical vote and how each member of the Board voted.

541 Highland Avenue - approved 8/19/2011
437 Mountain View Rd. - approved 10/6/2011
933 Mapleton Ave. - approved January 2012

In addition, I would like to receive an electronic copy of the staff memo to Landmarks Board for each of these 3 properties as well as any conditions related to the swimming pools that were imposed when the Landmark Alteration Certificates were approved.

Thanks......Suzy

Sent from my iPad