[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: Request for 0.33 tax

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jul 22 16:33:13 MDT 2013

Sender: Darrow, Alisa

Hello

Please put on hotline.

Thx

Tom and David

As I brought up this morning at cac, I'd like to see on aug 5, the 0.33 tax brought to council as two options:
1. As the 0.33 broken into 2 parts as left in the motion on 7/16/13 2.  As two ballot items: the open space component as .22-.2 w it reducing in 2030 to a permanent 0.1 tax. And a separate 0.11 (whatever the percentage turns out to be) for the general fund.

I'd like these prepared so cc can discuss merits at the 8/5 meeting and the option to pick either. My understanding this would help avoid having to vote by emergency on 8/20

Thanks

A smart and sustainable city invests in human and social capital, manages resources wisely, has citizens which participate in city governance, and has traditional and modern infrastructure which supports economic growth to create high quality of life for its inhabitants.