[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Changes to Board/Commission questionnaires

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jan 7 09:54:59 MST 2013

Sender: Appelbaum, Matt

Colleagues – Macon and I spent quite a bit of time working on updating the questionnaires for Board and Commission applicants.  Macon started things going with a number of suggestions (he is, so far, the only one who has offered changes), I added several more, and then we iterated with various edits and improvements.  I’ve attached our final recommendation since we’re suggesting a couple of dozen changes in total.  If you have any serious problems with our suggestions (let’s not haggle over wordsmithing, but substantive concerns or updates are of course most welcome), or any other changes you’d like to suggest, please let me know very soon, since we need to get these updates to Dianne and into the final applications.
Thanks --Matt