[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Liquor Board

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jan 2 16:58:03 MST 2013

Sender: Cowles, Macon

I am catching up on the minutes of meetings of some of our Boards. It appears that the BLA is not operating with a full set of Board members. For the first 10 months of 2012, the Board was convening half its meetings with only 4 or 3 of its 5 members.

Do we need to fill more than one vacancy on this Board in 2013? Jane, perhaps you could get let us know what the situation is. The absences may be perfectly reasonable, but we do want expect Board members to show up at nearly every meeting of the Board on which they serve.

Thanks.
Macon Cowles
Boulder City Councilor