[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Metrics for Municipalization

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Oct 23 13:45:51 MDT 2012

Sender: Wilson, Ken

Heather,

Please find attached suggested changes and additions to the metrics that will be part of the input for the next round of modeling of the proposed municipal electric utility.  While these may seem overly detailed to some, I think you will agree that we need
 to be methodical, precise and transparent in this enterprise.  There is a philosophical question on the difference between a "baseline" model and an "aspirational" model, which I discuss within the attached comments.

I appreciate your consideration of these suggestions.

Best,

Ken