[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Request for Information from Police relating to La'au application

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jan 18 17:09:40 MST 2012

Sender: Cowles, Macon

The potential call up of La’au on the Hill tonight presents the opportunity to consider whether it is good land use policy to increase the density of establishments serving alcohol on the Hill late at night and into the early morning hours.

Apropos of Council’s consideration tonight, I would appreciate receiving from Chief Beckner a listing of all the violence and death by motor vehicle accidents in which alcohol was implicated during the last ten years, within 5 blocks of the applicant’s place of business and during the hours from 11 PM to 5 AM.

I am sorry that this request comes so late.

Many thanks.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Councilor