[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: 16th and Pearl

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Feb 21 18:38:27 MST 2012

Sender: Macon Cowles

With respect to the 16th & Pearl Site Review tonight, I would appreciate it if the material and information provided to Council at the hearing includes a full color rendition of the North Elevation of the building showing the same aspect of the building as is seen on Drawing A208 which immediately follows page 67 of the materials in the staff memo.

I also think it would be helpful if we had a representative from BDAB available to answer questions of the Council about the project.

Thank you.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member
PO Box 4623