[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Budget questions

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Sep 30 07:58:56 MDT 2011

Sender: Nickell, Eric

Council Member Appelbaum:

Please see responses to your questions inserted into your original e-mail text below. You may contact me in the Budget Division for any followup you would like to have.

Eric Nickell
Budget Director
City of Boulder Finance Department
(303) 441-3040    direct: (303) 441-3007   fax: (303) 441-4381
nickelle at bouldercolorado.gov

[cid:image001.png at 01CC7EED.910DC750]<http://www.facebook.com/bouldercolorado.gov>[cid:image002.png at 01CC7EED.910DC750]<http://www.twitter.com/bouldercolorado>[cid:image003.png at 01CC7EED.910DC750]<http://www.youtube.com/bouldercoloradogov>[cid:image004.png at 01CC7EED.910DC750]<http://www.flickr.com/photos/bouldercolorado/>