[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Comcast Program for lower cost Internet to qualifying households

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Sep 26 14:25:19 MDT 2011

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Comcast appeared at the DRCOG Board meeting to introduce a program where they will provide high speed internet and a computer at lower cost to families with children in school who qualify for the National School Lunch program. I want to get this out to HHS, BHP, Thistle and others who serve families for whom this program may be a good option.

I attach a two-page flier, in two languages, that explains the program.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Councilor