[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Walk around Goss Grove Friday at 1 pm

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 31 11:44:52 MDT 2011

Sender: Gray, Crystal

Hello Council Members:  I  am going to take a walk around Goss-Grove with Louise Grauer on Friday, May 27th to look at the boundaries that were proposed as Comp Plan Land Use Map changes.  If any of you want to join us, after the Scott Carpenter pool re-opening,  please let Louise (303-441-3134) know.  Louise also said she would schedule walks with other council members if they can't attend this Friday.  We are meeting in the Municipal Building Lobby at 1 pm.  Alisa has noticed this so we can have more than 2 council members attend.
Crystal