[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Boulder Multi-Sport Training Complex and Naropa

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 31 11:44:35 MDT 2011

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Re:  Boulder Multi-Sport Training Complex and Naropa

In conjunction with our review this evening with Planning Board of the changes to the Plan with respect to Service Area Expansions:

Do we have sufficient information from the Boulder Multi-Sport Training Complex and from Naropa such that the City could pursue a Baseline Urban Services Study with respect to either or both of these?

Thanks.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Councilor