[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Transportation / Land Use

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 1 10:27:00 MST 2011

Sender: Appelbaum, Matt

Colleagues,

A couple of weeks ago I attended an NLC webinar on transportation and land use.  There were a number of presentations, one of which I've attached since I thought it was perhaps particularly relevant to us.  It was given by Steve Elkins, a councilmember from Bloomington, Minnesota, whom I know from one of my NLC committees, and focuses on transit-oriented development.  While the initial slides mostly reiterate points we already know, the information on form-based zoning, and particularly the long section on "lessons learned" might be interesting.

--Matt