[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Information from Xcel about wind proposal

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jul 1 07:57:23 MDT 2011

Sender: Carr, Thomas

Crystal,

Paula Connolly said that she hoped to have the ageement finalized by the end of the week.  What she meant was the final terms.  The proposal was presented at the June 14 meeting and last night.  If we can reach agreement, the details should be in the packet for the Council's July 19 meeting.  The preliminary memo is due July 6.  I am not optimistic that we can meet that date.

Tom