[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Re: Agenda 5a

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Aug 9 13:37:30 MDT 2011

Sender: Osborne, Susan

Hi Suzy.

We agreed at CAC to move the municipalization ballot issue back on as a public hearing if any on council wished it.

We've had two long public hearings already and I heard direction from council to have the third reading as a consent item.  While clarifying changes were made to the ballot measure last week, we are time constrained and hadn't planned a fourth reading.  We'll also have a substantial public hearing on the Move to Amend item.

That said, looks like the muni ballot items are back on for a public hearing. Yes, staff?

Thanks,
Susan

Susan M. Osborne, Mayor
Boulder, Colorado